DARE Venture Group is skyrocketing in growth and we need your expertise! We have an immediate need for a technical Systems Integrator to support the mission critical work of one of our most important DoD customers within Missile Defense Agency’s (MDA) Command and Control, Battle Management, and Communication (C2BMC) in Huntsville, Alabama. Don’t live here yet? No problem. We have moving benefits for candidates we just can’t bear to not have on the team!
Want to directly impact the success of a program critical to our nation’s strategic priorities of multi-domain command and control? Come join our dynamic team in a fast-paced and fun environment geared towards advancing capabilities for both Missile Defense and space mission warfighters. With great benefits (including medical, dental and vision, paid PTO, life & disability packages, retirement plans, and more) and teammates, DARE is working everyday to change the game with defense contracting. Join us!
Location: Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville, AL (up to 20% remote work)
Travel: Minimal travel is expected (less than 10%) and will be reimbursed based on DARE policy, GSA per diem rates, and DoD Joint Travel Regulations (JTR), as required.
Security Clearance: Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
COVID Considerations: This position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.
- Coordinate with mission partners to shape external scope of work and schedule in support of joint space, missile defense, and multi-domain command and control (C2) objectives, to include schedule for hardware / software upgrades, system accreditations, test events, fielding decisions, etc.
- Support development and coordination of the overarching program schedule; support review and coordination of the contractor Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to include coordination with team members to resolve internal and external schedule disconnects or address impacts due to schedule delays associated with related / dependent tasks
- Coordinate across team members (Systems Engineering, Test, etc.) to ensure internal and external scope of efforts are aligned and identify any associated risks
- Coordinate support tasks and associated schedules for networks, communications, logistics, deployment of element node / interface equipment, etc. to support integration of sensors and external systems
- Support Program Management Reviews or Executive status/decision briefs, as needed
- Review Contracts documentation (SOW, Tech Evaluations, etc.), as required
- Provide advice, expertise, and technical guidance to program manager and team in areas related to integration of external elements or internal C2BMC assets / components
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or scientific discipline with 5+ years of related DoD experience required
- US Citizen with a current active DoD Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
- Experience working on classified and special access programs (SAP)
- Self-starter: thrive in dynamic team environment and ability to communicate well with Senior Executive Service and senior military officer leadership
- Ability to solve complex problems with attention to detail, including internal and external organization coordination to accomplish program common goals
- Ability to multi-task and react to quick-turn requests/tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 10+ years of relevant DoD, MDA and/or Industry work experience with SAP and/or SCI
- Understanding of the Missile Defense System (MDS)
- Familiarity with MS Project
- Familiarity with Cybersecurity / Accreditation processes and/or documentation
Clearance Statement: Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, DARE Venture Group will consider only applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
DARE Venture Group, LLC is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBTQ+.