DARE Venture Group is skyrocketing in growth and we need your expertise! We have an immediate need for a Configuration Manager to support the mission critical work of one of our most important DoD customers at Nellis, AFB, NV. Don’t live here yet? No problem. We have moving benefits for candidates we just can’t bear to not have on the team!
Want to work with some of the Air Force’s leading edge aircraft? Come join our dynamic team in a fast-paced and fun environment geared towards advancing capabilities for the Air Force warfighter. With great benefits (including medical, dental and vision, paid PTO, life & disability packages, retirement plans, and more) and teammates, DARE is working everyday to change the game with defense contracting. Join us!
Location: Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, NV
Travel: Minimal travel is expected (for contingency and surge operations) and will be reimbursed based on DARE policy, GSA per diem rates, and DoD Joint Travel Regulations (JTR), as required.
Security Clearance: Active SECRET Clearance
COVID Considerations: This position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.
- Lead all configuration management and change management effort across the program
- Develop configuration, change, and documentation management processes
- Maintain master library of all artifacts for the program
- Maintain control of the technical baseline and information about all sites and systems
- Track software licenses and hardware warranties for all sites and systems
- Work closely with the cybersecurity team to ensure all material for the risk management framework (RMF) is accounted for and tracked accurately
- Work closely with the equipment specialist to ensure all deliveries are accounted for and tracked accurately
- Facilitate requirements and release configuration control board(s)
- Conduct quality control of delivered documentation to established standards and capture action items as required
- High school diploma or equivalent and 5+ years experience in Configuration Management of government or IT-based system
- US Citizen with a current active DoD Secret Clearance
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Tools
- Experience with life cycle systems management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ironclad sense of urgency with mission focus
- Ability to communicate with executive-level staff, senior military leaders and civilian government officials as part of a diverse team
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Ability to work multiple projects and rapidly integrate and support new environments
Clearance Statement: Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, DARE Venture Group will consider only applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
DARE Venture Group, LLC is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBTQ+.